Landgipps has titled land, and house & land packages available for home buyers to take advantage of the huge Government incentives available right now.
What is the HomeBuilder Scheme?
The HomeBuilder Scheme is a Commonwealth Government grant program designed to stimulate the residential construction market by offering a $25,000 grant to owner-occupier couples and individuals to purchase or renovate a home.
Do I have to be a first homebuyer to receive the Homebuilder grant?
No. The most exciting feature of the tax-free HomeBuilder scheme is that it is available to all eligible owner-occupiers and not restricted to only first home buyers.
Who can save $25k on a new home?
All applicants must meet the following qualifying eligibility criteria for the HomeBuilder grant:
- Be an Australian citizen aged 18 years or older and be an individual, not a company or trust.
- Have a combined income of less than $200,000 for couples, and $125,000 for single applicants as determined by your 2018-2019 or 2019-2020 tax return.
- Build a new property with combined house and land value of less than $750,000 that you will live in as your home. The grant is not available to investors.
Most importantly, the grant is only available for a limited time.
- To qualify for the HomeBuilder you must sign a building contract between 4th June 2020 and 31st December 2020 through a licensed and registered builder. You cannot be an owner builder to access the scheme.
- Your builder must commence construction within 3 months of the building contract date.
I am a first home buyer, can I apply for more than one grant?
Yes. The HomeBuilder grant is designed to complement existing home owner grants and stamp-duty concessions available to eligible Victorian first home-buyers.
If you are a first time home buyer, may be eligible to receive a $20,000 Regional Victoria First Home Owner Grant on top of the $25,000 HomeBuilder grant; As well as additional cost-saving first home buyer duty exemptions, concessions or reductions.
Further information and application details here
Contact Landgipps to discuss how we can help you access the HomeBuilder savings.