A Guide for Upgrading with LandGipps
With highly successful developments right across key Gippsland locations, LandGipps has acquired strong local market knowledge and expertise and developed partnerships with the most trusted, quality builders. We have access to the most current industry data and trends and a solid understanding of wealth management.
We take the pressure off the process of buying property and make it simple. We assist you with every element from exploring options to overseeing the build; including soil testing, covenants, developer guidelines, sales contracts, conveyancing, stamp duty and understanding inclusions so there are no surprises or hidden costs.
Benefits and Opportunities of Upgrading with LandGipps
Buying your next property with LandGipps offers a range of benefits and opportunities, not limited to:
- Opportunity to purchase large blocks ensuring you have all the space you need
- The ability to tailor your home to suit your specific needs and tastes
- Being part of a welcoming, active community of like-minded people
- Distinctly lower entry price per square metre of land than greater Melbourne
- Low maintenance costs for new builds with no major repair expenses in the foreseeable future
- Reduced stamp duty when investing in a new house and land package
- Developments in locations with access to key existing and planned infrastructure maximising quality of life and capital growth
- The assurance of being part of a large development group with high quality standards and tried and true build partners
- Opportunity to work with your own builder
- Ongoing commitment from developers to maintain the quality of landscaping