Looking to Retire?
Retire to a LandGipps community
With highly successful developments right across key Gippsland locations, LandGipps has acquired strong local market knowledge and expertise and developed partnerships with the most trusted, quality builders. We have access to the most current industry data and trends and a solid understanding of financial management and retirement.
We take the pressure off the process of buying property for your retirement and make it simple. We assist you with every element from exploring options to overseeing the build; including soil testing, covenants, developer guidelines, sales contracts, conveyancing and stamp duty.
We help you understand the difference between strata titled properties and Deferred Management Fees (DMFs), and ensure you are aware of any inclusions such as insurance, maintenance and landscaping so there are no surprises or hidden costs.
Benefits and Opportunities of Retiring with LandGipps
Choosing to retire with LandGipps offers a range of benefits and opportunities, not limited to:
- Being able to purchase off the plan homes, subject to the sale of your own home. This alleviates the stress of needing to organise bridging finance (subject to developer approval)
- Age-in-place design with wider doorways, step free access and reinforced walls in ensuites and bathrooms for future handrails. Other options include wall ovens, pot drawers in place of cupboards and the option to have a solid wall in the shower to allow for wheelchair or walking frame access
- Being part of an active, welcoming and likeminded community
- Professionally designed landscaped gardens provided with your new home
- More relaxed, enjoyable pace of life in rural Victoria
- Opportunity to own your own home and your own land independently through a freehold ownership structure
- Financial security in bricks and mortar without complex leasing structures
- Ability to sell your property in future with no hidden management fees
- Distinctly lower entry price per square metre of land than greater Melbourne
- Low maintenance costs for new builds with no major repair expenses in the foreseeable future
- Reduced stamp duty when investing in a new house and land package
- The ability to tailor your home to suit your specific needs
- Developments in locations with access to key existing and planned infrastructure including medical facilities and public transport
- The assurance of being part of a large development group with high quality standards and tried and true build partners
- The ability to bring your beloved pets
Contact our knowledgable team to discuss your retirement options on 1300 545 263