Category: Local Community
Landgipps Drouin Boxing Day Races
Landgipps are proud to announce that we are the major sponsors for the Drouin Boxing Day Races for 2019!
This partnership came about to grow Landgipps’ community initiative.
Landgipps’ community-oriented approach reaches out to not only building residential communities but to the broader Drouin and Warragul community as a whole. Landgipps has partnered with many local companies and businesses, building and developing the House & Land Battle and now becoming major sponsors for the annual Drouin Boxing Day Races.
So pack the esky with Christmas lunch leftovers, rally the family and pitch an umbrella and join us as we celebrate this partnership at the 2019 LandGipps Drouin Boxing Day Races!
The day’s events not only will be jam-packed with your favourite horse races but also include live music, food trucks and free kids activities. It’s the perfect place to unwind after Christmas or catch up with friends in town for the holidays.
This is a BYO food, drinks and shade event, or take advantage of our marquee packages and bar.
Enjoy TAB facilities and bookmakers on-site while you watch the action live or on the big screen.
Register for Fashions on the Field on the day for your chance to win some great prizes, or embrace ‘country casual’ with the locals.
General admission is $20 with kids under 16 years old free. Or become a member of the Drouin & District Race Club for just $40 and you’ll receive:
- Entry to the 2019 LandGipps Drouin Boxing Day Races
- Access to the Members-only Area on the day including one hour of catered drinks
- $10 off tickets to the official after-party at the Royal Hotel Drouin when you pre-purchase tickets
- Entry to the 2019 Sportsbet Pakenham Cup
- 12 months membership to the Drouin & District Racing Club
For tickets visit Country Racing
- Free parking is available on site and transport to the event will operate locally on the day. Follow facebook.com/drouinpicnicraces for event and transport updates.
Activities and event day inclusions:
- Kids activities: Jumping castle, face painting, Kelly Sports clinic
- Live music, based out of members area
- Food trucks: Coffee, Hamburgers, Twisty Potatoes on a stick, Seafood, Ice-cream, Kebabs
- Free bus to run from Warragul to Drouin in the morning and back after the races
- Attendees can BYO drinks, food and shade, or purchase drinks from our bar on the day, pre-purchase food platters (catered by the Drouin Golf and Country Club) online and pre-purchase Umbrellas or Marquees, from Country Racing.