Benefits of Investing with LandGipps
Investing in property with LandGipps offers a range of benefits and opportunities, not limited to:
- Gross rental yields up to 7.5%.
- Distinctly lower entry price per square metre of land than greater Melbourne.
- Property in locations with low rental vacancies and in some cases, long term limited land supply.
- Intimate knowledge and current information relevant to investing in the Gippsland Property Market.
- Referral to locally trusted partners for property management to best match quality tenant to the house and land.
- A promise of transparency of process with full declaration of commissions and payments to LandGipps arising from you investment transaction.
- Partner with a large integrated real estate and development group seeking repeat business through a focus on you as the investor customer.
We have strong local market knowledge and expertise with access to the most current industry data and trends with a solid understanding of investment and wealth management. We take the pressure off the process of buying property and make it simple and assist you with every step.
Gippsland, a progressive region
Although Gippsland is well known for its relaxed laid-back country lifestyle its a strong contributor to the economy and plays a significant role in the mining, agriculture, aviation, energy and food production sectors with numerous opportunities for future growth.
Investing in Gippsland
Gippsland’s population is expected to increase 20% by 2026 and is growing faster than the rest of regional Victoria. If you are looking to invest LandGipps have developments with access to transport, freeways, shopping, schools and kindergartens.
“We take the pressure off the process of buying property and make it simple. We assist you with every element from exploring options to overseeing the build; including soil testing, covenants, developer guidelines, sales contracts, conveyancing, stamp duty and understanding inclusions so there are no surprises or hidden costs”
Disclaimer: The information offered by landgipps.com.au is a recommendation only and should not be relied upon to make an investment decision. The information is not specific to the circumstances of any individual investor. All investors should seek advice from financial, accounting, legal and tax professionals before making an investment decision.
Limitation of Liability: landgipps.com.au will not be liable for any consequential loss of profits arising due to the use or viewing of material on this website