Buying your First Home?
A Guide for First Home Buyers with LandGipps
With highly successful developments right across key Gippsland locations, LandGipps has acquired strong local market knowledge and expertise and developed partnerships with the most trusted, quality builders. We have the time and expertise to understand your individual budget and needs and can assist you with finding the right location, land and house for your first home.
We take the pressure off the process of buying your first property and make it simple. We assist you with every element from exploring options to overseeing the build; including soil testing, covenants, developer guidelines, sales contracts, conveyancing, stamp duty, grant applications and understanding inclusions so there are no surprises or hidden costs.
Benefits and Opportunities of Buying Your First Home with LandGipps
Buying your first home with LandGipps offers a range of benefits and opportunities, not limited to:
- Reduced stamp duty when investing in a new house and land package
- Potential for further First Home Owner Grant incentives for new builds as well as for regional builds
- Distinctly lower entry price per square metre of land than greater Melbourne
- Opportunity to build a home based on your specific tastes, requirements and lifestyle just the way you like it
- Wide range of allotments and house products ensures there is a solution for every budget
- Low maintenance costs for new builds with no major repair expenses in the foreseeable future
- The ability to tailor your home to maximise the resale potential
- Developments in locations with access to key existing and planned infrastructure maximising capital growth
- The assurance of being part of a large development group with high quality standards and tried and true build partners
- NBN connection supplied to all new LandGipps homes
- Being part of a warm and welcoming community
Contact our experienced team to discuss purchasing your first home on 1300 545 263